Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chad Johnson will be at Bengals Camp

Chad Johnson spent most of his offseason demanding a trade from the Bengals. He said that if he wasn't traded, he would hold out. Johnson has decided to to attend camp after all and looks like he will play the 2008 season in Cincinnati. While Chad will be in camp, the recent surgery he had on his ankle will prevent him from fully particpating.

Fantasy Impact: In mockdrafts, I have been seeing a lot of people staying away from Chad Johnson. It hasn't been uncommon for him to last until late in the 4th round. While Johnson being in camp is a good thing, his ankle surgery worries me a little. Still, he is one of the league's best receivers. I advised taking him in the 4th round in my WR rankings post. I stand by that but if you really need a WR and he is there in the 3rd you should consider taking him.

No comments: