Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. Monday Night Award

I got nothin'. Not a thing. Nobody really did much of anything to even warrant giving out an award this week but I'll do it anyway. I'm going with Jeff Reed. Yep. A kicker. He got most owners 13 points this week with 2 40 plus yards, a 30 something and 2 extra points. Congratualtions Jeff.
I guess I can't complain too much...it was a good game. It was an old school black and blue defensive game. I felt like the score should have been like 13-10 rather than 23-20. The Ravens are on to something with Joe Flacco. He looks like he will be a player. As far as the Steelers, I thought they were going to be fantastic after they killed the Texans in week 1 but not anymore. They have major offensive line issues. No way Big Ben will survive the season if they don't tighten it up. They still should get enough wins to take the AFC North title though.

No comments: